Clint’s Hot Chocolate Mug Pudding
I love checking Crude Fitness, it’s often good to get a boy’s viewpoint on diet and even more importantly, on snacks because fat levels for men is far more important when training.
So when I saw Clint’s hot Chocolate pudding in a mug, i simply had to post it on SLINKII.
Unlike most recipes – If you strip away the naughtiness from it, the end result will be dull, tasteless and pointless. This is where, with a few tweaks, the chocolate mug pudding really shines. Thankfully, the ingredients are so simple and easy to substitute with healthier options, that the end results are WAY better than anticipated.
- 3 tbs Oats
- 1/2 Scoop chocolate protein powder (I’ve used whey)
- 1 tbs Sweetener (I’ve used Stevia here and if you like it sweeter, add more)
- 2 tbs Cooking Cocoa (The ‘richer’ the better here)
- Pinch of instant coffee (Intensifies the chocolate flavour)
- Pinch of salt (Intensifies all flavours)
- 1 Free-range egg
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 3 tbs Milk (I’ve used lite milk, but any will do)
- Splash of vanilla extract or essence
What to do?
- Grab a decent sized mug that will fit all of the ingredients (jumbo sized).
- Add all of the dry ingredients FIRST and stir to combine.
- Follow this with the wet ingredients and stir to combine.
- Place in a Microwave oven for 1.5 – 2 minutes on HIGH depending on how moist you like it (and how strong your oven is).
- Serve immediately.
Originally posted on Crude Fitness
Raw Vegan Coco-Berry BreakfastJanuary 25th, 2013
Cleanse and Revive Veggie SoupJanuary 14th, 2013
Raw Food Christmas Bourbon BallsDecember 13th, 2012