Chia Pudding is something you HAVE to add to your repertoire, it is so easy to make! If you follow me on snapchat or instagram: @sophieluxe you will see all of my behind the scenes recipes that I rustle up for you guys and chia pudding always makes a feature. Purely because it's just chia seeds, nut milk and then leave it overnight....I mean, seriously?! You can get creative with what you add into your milk (like I did here) or you can keep it plain and add delicious toppings (or you can do both of course!)
I love this strawberry chia pudding! If you don’t have strawberries to hand you could add blueberries or raspberries and get a similar result. Similarly, feel free to add your own choice of toppings!
Serves 2 - 3
- Add your almond milk, vanilla powder, maple syrup, cinnamon, strawberries and coconut yoghurt to a high speed blender.
- Add your chia seeds to a bowl and top with the blended milk.
- Stir and leave for at least an hour. For best results leave overnight….but check after an hour to see if you need to add more maple syrup, almond milk and so on.
- Top with the coconut flakes and fresh fruit.
- Feel free to add different toppings such as fresh fruit and nuts
Head to www.sophiebenbow.com for all the magic! :) I would love to know what your favourite chia pudding is?
Want more of Sophie's beautiful healthy recipes?
Head to www.sophiebenbow.com for all the magic! :)