These delicious pancakes are my personal go-to for those mornings where I crave something sweet, but still healthy. Not only is the recipe super easy, but you can be creative with the toppings and ingredients to make it your own!
1 large banana, mashed
2 eggs, whisked
1/2 cup ground oats
2 tablespoon almond milk
1 1/2 scoop Women's Best 'Vanilla' Whey Protein Powder
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
2 pinches of salt
1/2 cup frozen or fresh berries
Handful of crushed almonds
- Mix banana, eggs, almond milk, cinnamon, ground oats, salt and protein powder until smooth and well combined.
- Place a pan over medium heat and slightly grease with oil or butter.
- Once the pan is hot, add half of the pancake mixture onto the pan.
- When the pancake begins to bubble on the surface, flip it. Cook for approximately 1 minute, or until both sides are well-cooked.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 for remaining pancake batter.
- Top the pancakes with frozen berries and almonds, and drizzle with maple syrup (optional: dust with cinnamon).
- Ready to serve!