Terms and Conditions
WIN A TRIP TO BALI
Game of Chance
To go in the draw to WIN, the entrant must:
(a). Visit www.findingthefiner.com or http://slinkii.com/
(b). Fill out all required entry form fields
(Terms and Conditions)
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these
2. Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years or older.
3. Winners of the promotion will be selected via random selection/game of chance
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
5. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
6. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
7. Multiple entries are permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one entry permitted per specified purchase requirement; and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
8. All entry data will be shared between competition partners including Back in Bali, Ametis Villas & Slinkii Athletic
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
10. Promotion commences on November 17th 2015 and ends at close of business on December 23rd 2015.
11. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The Major Prize draw will take place at PDS Consultancy, 7 Hudson Street Redfern NSW 2016 on December 23rd 2015. The time of draw will take place at 12pm.
13.Total value of prize is $2,500 AUD. Prize includes:
(a) Return economy airfares to Denpasar, Indonesia
(b) Five nights accommodation at Ametis Villas, Bali
(c) A $500 Slinkii Athletic Gift Voucher
(d) A $200 Amaleia Jewellery Gift Voucher (http://amaleia.com/)
14. The winner and their guest must be available for travel in during February/March 2016
15. The prizewinner and their guest are responsible for their own meals and costs of associated activities for the duration of the trip.
16. Flights to Bali are to depart from major Australian cities only. Winners outside these cities are responsible for costs associated with interstate flights and any hotel accommodation involved with this.
17. The Major Prize has been sourced by PDS Consultancy, 7 Hudson Street Redfern, NSW 2016 and SLINKII Athletic
18. Back in Bali & Slinkii Athletic to cover cost of Government taxes for airfares for competition winner
19. Winner and his/her guest must be in possession of a passport that is valid for at least 6 months from the date of departing Australia.
20. Prize is not NON-TRANSFERABLE/NON-EXCHANGEABLE/NON-REPLACEABLE/NON-UPGRADEABLE and cannot be redeemed for cash.
21. The prize-winner will be notified in writing via email with the prize-winners name also published on http://slinkii.com/ and findingthefiner.com.au
22. The winner and his/her companion are responsible for ensuring that they have valid passports, and any requisite visas, vaccinations and travel documentation.
23. The winner and his/her companion must depart from and return to the same departure point and travel together. Itinerary to be determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. Frequent flyer points will not form part of the prize. Prize is subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers. The winner may be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation check in.
24. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or suspend or modify a prize, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
25. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason the winner does not take the prize (or an element of the prize), then the prize (or that element of the prize) will be forfeited.
26. If the prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
27. Total prize pool value is up to $2500 AUD.
28. If the prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority
29. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
30. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
31. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
32. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
33. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
34. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
35. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, and prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
36. In the instance where the original winner doesn’t claim the prize then a redraw will take place, the re draw winner will be notified in writing via email whilst having their details published on gluestore.com.au & cahillplus.com
37. The re-draw will take place on December 23rd 2016 at PDS Consultancy offices, 7 Hudson Street Redfern NSW 2016 at 12pm.
38. The Promoter is PDS Consultancy 7 Hudson Street Redfern NSW 2016 (ABN 52 214 908 939) and SLINKII Athletic Pelican Street Darlinghurst NSW 2010 (ACN 607 702 625)
Licence Type: Lottery-Trade Promotion-Single Promotion