Healthy dinners can be hard, and cooking every night sometimes gets a little bit uninspiring. So we are coming to the rescue with this tasty vegetable stir fry. Made with chia seeds and a honey soy sauce this will bring back the inspiration to your dinner time.
1 teaspoon of Women's Best Coconut Oil
1 red capsicum
1/2 red onion
1/2 cup of Women's Best Chia Seeds
90g snow peas
160g honey soy cooking sauce
- Oil your pan with coconut oil over a high heat .
- cut all vegetables to an appropriate size.
- Add vegetables to your oiled pan for 5 minutes whilst stirring to ensure no vegetable sticks to the bottom of the pan.
- Add chia seeds and honey soy sauce to the pan. Stir for 3 minutes
- Remove from heat and let cool.